So much blogging to catch up on both here and on Culch.ie will probably be burning the midnight oil tonight. Here’s a start:
- Gardiner Street Gospel Choir were off the scale brilliant on Saturday night at The Helix, DCU. Everyone I went with and spoke to seemed to be on a buzz after it. Amazing show & fair play to them for doing their weekly gig in St. Francis Xavier’s Church the following evening – can’t have been easy! Well done to all involved, major blog post to come including MP3s of the gig. Paul May has some great shots of the guys n gals on Flickr.
- Delorentos are offering up a free MP3 of ‘You Can Make Sound‘ over here.
- Curious Wines are supporting a great cause – donate to Lesley adn Will’s fund and you’re in a draw for a whopping €110 worth of tasty vino. These guys are cycling 300km for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust. Wow.
- Damien has a short, sweet & awesome post on online interaction.
- Jeffrey Zeldman toys with the idea of a NSFW HTML tag in HTML 5.
- TypeDrawing is my latest favourite funtime iPhone app. Check the Flickr group out for fruits of users’ efforts.
- Smashing Magazine has some more excellent free fonts compiled.
- Darragh talks about the set of the latest production at The Abbey over on Culch.ie – as he says photos really don’t do it justice, it’s almost worth going along to The Last Days of a Reluctant Tyrant just for the set alone.